Large Enterprises and Banking organizations operate in heavily regulated industries and handle sensitive data have veered towards technologies in an effort to keep their data locked safely behind their data centers perimeter firewalls.
A lack of visibility into the network topology and manually managing hundreds to thousands of change requests for firewalls and applications create security, compliance and business agility challenges.
This training specifically focuses on comprehensive and centralized security policy management to provide visibility, monitoring and automation of firewall policy in vendor agnostic approach.
Course Duration: 36 Hours
- Overview of firewall rule optimization products
- Comparative analysis of leading firewall products in market
- Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Juniper, Fortinet, F5-AFM.
- Understanding the different firewall features
- Content filtering, User Profiling, Statefull Inspection, Proxy Firewall, Next Generation Firewall.
- Overview of firewall rule architecture among different products
- RFP checklist for Firewall procurement considering modern application and automation requirements
- Use-case Difference between application centric firewall and network perimeter firewall
- Firewall standard build configuration checklist and audit requirements
- Firewall rule change reconciliation and entitlement review
- Automation of firewall using REST API and Script
- Standard build configuration checklist automation
- Zero touch provisioning of firewall rules
- Automation of firewall rule enablement (Centralized and Static Approach)
Let’s get in touch
Interested in eCyLabs training but don’t know where to start? Just tell us a little bit about yourself, and we’ll make sure the right eCyLabs reaches out.