The primary objective of this course is not to perform malicious attacks, but rather to provide you with step-by-step guidance so you can learn ethical hacking, penetration testing, and security posture assessment as it pertains to web applications. Through the skills explored throughout the course lessons, you will learn the various concepts associated with many different leading-edge offensive security skills in the industry. The course is full of multimedia tutorials and hands-on demos that users can apply to real-world scenarios.
Course Duration: 22 Hours
Security Penetration Testing Fundamentals:
- Overview about various OS designed for digital forensics and penetration testing.
- Installing and Configuring Kali Linux
- Passive and Active Reconnaissance (Information Gathering)
- Overview About various Vulnerability Assessment Tools and Identify Vulnerabilities
- Exploitation Techniques for Web Applications, Android Mobile and Databases
- Exploitation Techniques for User Credentials and Password Cracking
- Fundamentals of Network and Wireless Hacking
- PowerShell Attacks
- Evasion and Post Exploitation Techniques
- Social engineering, Maintaining Persistence, Pivoting and Data Exfiltration.
- Step by Step instruction on how to write Penetration Testing Reports
Security Penetration Testing for DevOps and Cloud Environments:
- Introduction to Web Application Penetration Testing
- Overview of Web Applications for Security Professionals
- Build Your Own Web Application Lab
- Reconnaissance and Profiling Web Applications
- Authentication and Session Management Vulnerabilities
- Exploiting Injection-Based Vulnerabilities
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) and Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities
- Exploiting Weak Cryptographic Implementations
- Attacking Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Client-side Attacks
- Additional Web Application Security Vulnerabilities and Attacks
Let’s get in touch
Interested in eCyLabs training but don’t know where to start? Just tell us a little bit about yourself, and we’ll make sure the right eCyLabs reaches out.